10 World’s Highest Waterfall
10 World’s Highest Waterfall – The waterfall is one of stunning natural phenomenon. There are lots of beautiful waterfalls in the world. So how did the beautiful waterfall? I think the higher the waterfall, it will increasingly look beautiful even if it was terrible.
Berikut 10 World’s Highest Waterfall:
1. Angel Falls (3.212 ft) Located in the Canaima National Park, Venezuela
2. Tugela Falls (3.110 ft) is located in Natal National Park, Tugela River, South Africa
3. Utigord Falls (2.625 ft) is located in Norway, is a waterfall glaciers.
4. Monge Falls (2.540 ft) Located in Marstein, Norway, on the river Mongebeck
5. Gocta Cataracts (2.532 ft) is located in Chachapoyas, Peru
6. Mutarazi Falls (2.499 ft) Located in Nyanga National Park, Zimbabwe, on the river Mutarazi
7. Yosemite Falls (2.425 ft) Located in Yosemite National Park, California, USA
8. Espelands Falls (2.307 ft) Located on the Hardanger Fjord, Norway, on the river OPO
9. March Lower Valley (2.151 ft) Located in eikesdal, Norway, in rapids Mardals
10. Tyssestrengene (2.123 ft) is located in Odda, Norway, on the river Tyssa